Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The first stone

I stopped writing several months ago because there were people stalking my blog in order to learn about my life,  in hopes of hurting people close to me. It just boggles my mind that there are people out there that will use anything they can to control and inflict pain. I shut down the blog and then had emails to open it so that my stories could be shared. 

I love writing about Montana, the friends I have, the insights I gain, the inspirations I receive. 


Our thoughts and emotions always begin from a place of fear or love. I choose love. "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do." I am doing my best to practice forgiveness and acceptance.  Why is it that those that purport to be holy and sinless are the first to the throw a stone?

No comments: